Article written by Eshwer Kale published in the Economic and Political Weekly (EPW) (Vol. 52, Issue No. 3 dated 21 Jan, 2017)
- Passionate to work towards community wellbeing and development.
- To lead WOTR’s Audio & Visual and Publication Team.
- To plan, prepare and co-ordinate the production activity of the Audio & Video (A&V) documentation and Publication unit.
- Responsible for preparation of the budget and present it.
- Prepare travel plan to the various location of WOTR's operation for the Unit.
- Able to deliver qualitative output both in print (Annual report, newsletter, etc) and virtual media and reports.
- Responsible for liasoning with various internal teams, external agencies and individuals.
- To represent WOTR at varios communication fora.
- Able to achieve tight schedules and deadlines.
- Master’s in Media and Communication/Development Communication from a reputed university/Institute, with Specialisations in Media Management or Public Relations .
- Similar experience around 3/5 years.
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Marathi and Hindi.
- Excellent Manegerial skills.
- Salary commensurate with experience and performance.
- Interested candidates whose profiles match the above requirements may send their CVs along with 2 references with current and expected CTC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention your name, position name, and relevant years of experience in the subject line of the email.