This research article is based on action research done in Akole block of Ahmednagar district. It aims at promoting production of cereals, pulses, seasonal vegetables, fruits, milk and meat to meet the balanced nutritional needs of the people through local specific crop planning. The whole process involved in the study was monitored through using GIS RS tool.
- Passionate to work towards community wellbeing and development.
- To lead WOTR’s Audio & Visual and Publication Team.
- To plan, prepare and co-ordinate the production activity of the Audio & Video (A&V) documentation and Publication unit.
- Responsible for preparation of the budget and present it.
- Prepare travel plan to the various location of WOTR's operation for the Unit.
- Able to deliver qualitative output both in print (Annual report, newsletter, etc) and virtual media and reports.
- Responsible for liasoning with various internal teams, external agencies and individuals.
- To represent WOTR at varios communication fora.
- Able to achieve tight schedules and deadlines.
- Master’s in Media and Communication/Development Communication from a reputed university/Institute, with Specialisations in Media Management or Public Relations .
- Similar experience around 3/5 years.
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Marathi and Hindi.
- Excellent Manegerial skills.
- Salary commensurate with experience and performance.
- Interested candidates whose profiles match the above requirements may send their CVs along with 2 references with current and expected CTC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention your name, position name, and relevant years of experience in the subject line of the email.