Menstruation is a subject that has culturally been considered a taboo and is entrenched with misconceptions and disregard, with little cognizance of the hazards of inadequate menstrual protection. The Project will highlight how the subject of feminine hygiene is grossly neglected at all levels.
WOTR's Centre for Resilience Studies (W-CReS) invites application for the post of a Researcher (mid-level) for its unit in Pune (Maharashtra)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake research on natural resource management and natural resource based livelihoods in the context of climate change.
- Publish research outputs in reputed peer reviewed journals; generate quality research reports, research briefs and policy briefs.
- Design and conduct research including but not limited to: field experiments, scoping reports, systematic reviews and other synthesis products, database development, concept and methods papers and impact evaluations.
- Involvement in writing project proposals, coordinate and follow up with stakeholders etc.
- Conduct training and capacity building events.
- PhD or Master’s degree in economics or social science or behavioral science
- Strong quantitative & qualitative analysis skills and proficiency in statistical modeling.
- Knowledge and practice in key data analysis software’s – STATA, R, and SPSS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work well with multidisciplinary team.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in research sector.
- Proficiency in analyses of decision-making, behavioral and experimental game theory & field experiments in economics.
- Good knowledge of natural resources management/environmental economics and tools
Salary: Negotiable with experience, qualification and publications.
Interested candidates whose profiles match the above requirements may send their CVs along with 2 references by email to email@example.com