There is an urgent need to create mechanisms to empower widows in Yavatmal and Vidarbha, and give them the support they need to pick up the pieces of their lives and move forward. However, such initiatives are rare. One of the few such projects for the welfare of the helpless women is run by Watershed Organisation Trust (WOTR) and its sister organization Sampada Trust.
Experience Required :1-3 years
Job Location : Pune
Desired Qualifications : Graduate degree in communications, journalism, graphic design, marketing or related field.
Specialization with Essential criteria Required :
• Experience working with WordPress or other content management Systems.
• Professional outlook using social media & developing web-content.
• Strong sense of visual design.
• Proven ability to write clear, concise, and compelling prose for web and social media platforms.
• Willingness to travel to different project locations.
• Interpersonal and team working skills
• Co-ordination of research field work
• Well versed with MS office is essential.
• Good communication skills in English must ( Verbal & Written)
• Knowledge of local language (Marathi & Hindi)
Job Description :
• The Communications Office is responsible for the development and execution of web-based communications materials in a full-time role. • To work as part of a 4-5 member Communications and A/V team and report to the Head of Communications.
• Update and maintain websites according to a schedule and the priorities of the organization
• Post regularly on established and new social media outlets.
• Innovate ways to increase social media engagement.
• Distribute e-communications to mailing list and other platforms.
• Implement a monitoring system for effectiveness of web communications.
• Proactively increase coverage and understanding of WOTR’ in India and globally through strategic digital media outreach.
• Provide design input on all publications for the organization.
• Provide input on video content being developed for social media channels.
• Collect and organize relevant news and case-studies, resources, and interviews to be used for marketing, fundraising and media purposes.
• Under the direction of the Head of Communications, perform additional tasks to support the effective operation of a non-profit organization as needed.
Last Date of Submission 22nd March 2019 .
Salary: Negotiable with experience and qualifications.
Eligible candidates interested are requested to urgently apply to email@example.com with their updated CV