A chapter titled 'Enabling Gendered Environment for Watershed Management' written by Dr. Eshwer Kale and Dipak Zade, has been published in a SAGE book 'Gender Issues in Water and Sanitation Programmes Lessons from India'.
Experience Required :1-3 years
Job Location : Pune
Desired Qualifications : Graduate degree in communications, journalism, graphic design, marketing or related field.
Specialization with Essential criteria Required :
• Experience working with WordPress or other content management Systems.
• Professional outlook using social media & developing web-content.
• Strong sense of visual design.
• Proven ability to write clear, concise, and compelling prose for web and social media platforms.
• Willingness to travel to different project locations.
• Interpersonal and team working skills
• Co-ordination of research field work
• Well versed with MS office is essential.
• Good communication skills in English must ( Verbal & Written)
• Knowledge of local language (Marathi & Hindi)
Job Description :
• The Communications Office is responsible for the development and execution of web-based communications materials in a full-time role. • To work as part of a 4-5 member Communications and A/V team and report to the Head of Communications.
• Update and maintain websites according to a schedule and the priorities of the organization
• Post regularly on established and new social media outlets.
• Innovate ways to increase social media engagement.
• Distribute e-communications to mailing list and other platforms.
• Implement a monitoring system for effectiveness of web communications.
• Proactively increase coverage and understanding of WOTR’ in India and globally through strategic digital media outreach.
• Provide design input on all publications for the organization.
• Provide input on video content being developed for social media channels.
• Collect and organize relevant news and case-studies, resources, and interviews to be used for marketing, fundraising and media purposes.
• Under the direction of the Head of Communications, perform additional tasks to support the effective operation of a non-profit organization as needed.
Last Date of Submission 22nd March 2019 .
Salary: Negotiable with experience and qualifications.
Eligible candidates interested are requested to urgently apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with their updated CV