A chapter titled 'Enabling Gendered Environment for Watershed Management' written by Dr. Eshwer Kale and Dipak Zade, has been published in a SAGE book 'Gender Issues in Water and Sanitation Programmes Lessons from India'.
Experience Required : 0 - 3 Years
Job Location : Pune
Desired Qualifications : M.Sc.
Specialization with Essential criteria :
• Agricultural related specialization (Preferably Soil Science, Agronomy, Agrometeorology, Entomology ) with Knowledge of crop modelling tools is preferable.
• Well versed with MS office is essential, Good communication skills in English must.
• local language preferred (Marathi & Hindi)
Job Description :
• Field visits to project implementation areas
• Involve and assist in implementation of agriculture related projects and monitoring of the same
• Assist in preparation of weather based advisories and POPs (Package of Practices) for different crops
• Assist in data collection and analysis of various agricultural interventions and research studies
• Prepare presentations and reports, produce written outputs of the implementation work and research outcomes
• Support the conduct of trainings & development of manuals.
• Perform any other team responsibilities / duties as assigned from time to time
Last Date of Submission 15th March 2019 .
Salary: Negotiable with experience and qualifications.
Eligible candidates interested are requested to urgently apply to email@example.com with their updated CV