A chapter titled 'Enabling Gendered Environment for Watershed Management' written by Dr. Eshwer Kale and Dipak Zade, has been published in a SAGE book 'Gender Issues in Water and Sanitation Programmes Lessons from India'.
Work experience : 0 - 3 Years
Job Location : Pune
Desired Qualifications : M.Sc. / M.A in any of the following fields: Social work, Sociology, Economics, Anthropology, Environmental Studies, Natural resource management, Development Studies, or other relevant fields.
Specialization with Essential criteria Required :
• Prior experience in social sector.
• Flair for interacting with rural communities.
• Proven ability to work successfully in a dynamic project Based environment
• Willingness to travel to different project locations.
• Interpersonal and team working skills
• Co-ordination of research field work
• Report writing skill especially for baseline and impact evaluation
• Developing tools for data collection (quantitative and qualitative)
• Well versed with MS office is essential.
• Knowledge of analytical software (e.g. SPSS, R etc.) will be an added advantage
• Good communication skills in English must
• Knowledge of local language (Marathi & Hindi)
Job Description :
• Use an appropriate and creative methodology to design and manage a research project, which may involve the use of quantitative and/or qualitative methods and may include both pilot and development work;
• Design questionnaires;
• Apply a range of research techniques to gather relevant information,including document analysis, surveys, case studies and interviews.
• Undertake research on various developmental aspects including natural resource management and natural resource based livelihoods in the context of climate change.
• Publish research outputs in reputed peer reviewed journals; generate quality research reports, research briefs and policy briefs.
• Design and conduct research including but not limited to: field experiments, scoping reports, systematic reviews and other synthesis products, database development, concept and methods papers and impact evaluations.
• Involvement in writing project proposals, coordinate and follow up with stakeholders etc.
• Conduct trainings and capacity building events.
• Any other task as assigned by the management.
Last Date of Submission 15th March 2019 .
Salary: Negotiable with experience and qualifications.
Eligible candidates interested are requested to urgently apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with their updated CV