There is an urgent need to create mechanisms to empower widows in Yavatmal and Vidarbha, and give them the support they need to pick up the pieces of their lives and move forward. However, such initiatives are rare. One of the few such projects for the welfare of the helpless women is run by Watershed Organisation Trust (WOTR) and its sister organization Sampada Trust.
Experience Required :0 - 3 Years
Job Location : Pune
Qualifications : Master's in Geology/hydrology/water resources' management/Watershed & rural development sector
Desired Qualifications : Certificate/diploma courses in Watershed Management studies/Hydrology/GIS
Specialization with Essential criteria Required :
•Well versed with instruments handling (tracer, GPS, Geophysical survey machine, etc.)
• Should be able to monitor and evaluate hydrological characteristics
• Ability to estimate the quality and performance of watershed structures will be added advantage
• Should have knowledge of latest various geo-exploration methods
• Must have knowledge of basics of MS-Office for large data handling and analysis
• Knowledge of Local/regional language and Hindi will be additional advantage
Job Description :
•To participate in transdisciplinary research and implementation projects
• Visit project implementation areas frequently and able to take decisions independently on ground
• Strong and timely coordination with field staff to collect field data
• Connect with local communities for conducting trainings/workshops and support in development of training & workshop modules & manuals
• Assist in data collection and analysis of various water resources interventions
• Produce written outputs of the implementation work and research outcomes such as technical-Consultancy reports, research articles, papers, blogs, etc.
• Perform any other team responsibilities/duties as assigned from time to time.
Last Date of Submission 15th April 2019 .
Salary: Negotiable with experience and qualifications.
Eligible candidates interested are requested to urgently apply to email@example.com with their updated CV