We are delighted to share with you a booklet titled "You gave me a chance", which covers the work done by WOTR under the 'Chance for girls project' in 344 villages of Maharashtra. The project was done in collaboration with the Germany-based Becker-Cordes Stiftung and the Rotary Clubs of Hagenn-Lenne & Lippetal.
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
• MSc. in any agricultural related specialization, with minimum 1-2 years of experience.
• Prior experience in working with development sector will be preferred.
• S/he should be motivated with good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
• Knowledge of local language (Marathi) and Hindi will be an additional advantage.
• Knowledge of crop modelling tools is preferable.
• Visit project implementation areas and monitor the agriculture research and implementation projects
• Assist in preparation of weather based advisories and POPs for different crops
• Involve and assist project activities in agriculture
• Assist in data collection and analysis of various agricultural interventions studies
• Support the conduct of trainings and develop training manuals
• Prepare presentations and reports, produce written outputs of the implementation work and research outcomes
• Perform any other team responsibilities/duties as assigned from time to time.
• Well versed with MS office is essential.
Salary: Negotiable with experience, qualifications.
Interested person may kindly respond with their complete CV on email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 20th January 2019