Watershed Organisation Trust is pleased to share an article written by our researcher, Anuradha Phadtare on ‘Adapting agriculture to climate change by local communities: Evidence from Dhule and Ahmednagar villages’ published in the ‘Maharashtra Economic Development Council (MEDC) Monthly Economic Digest, Vol. XLVI No. 12, November 2017.
Position:Officer, Women Empowerment division’
Job Location: Pune
Applications are invited for the post of ‘Officer, Women Empowerment division’ of Watershed Organisation Trust (WOTR). S/he will be based in Pune and will require to travel frequently to rural project sites.
- Will work in coordination with the projects-in-charge for the execution of ongoing work.
- Will be engaged in training of field staff and of rural communities; monitoring and evaluation.
- Will be required to do data management and analysis of the women’s empowerment and related work; assessments and impact studies;
- Preparation of project proposals.
- Report writing
Desired Skills and Educational Qualification
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English and Hindi. Knowledge of Marathi will be an additional advantage.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams; a good understanding of working in rural setting.
- Quick problem solving skills.
- Masters in any Social Sciences/Environmental Science/Climate Science
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in women’s empowerment and project management or work in the rural development sector
Salary commensurate with experience and performance
Ø Interested candidates whose profiles match the above requirements may send their CVs along with 2 references with current and expected CTC by email to email@example.com
Ø Please mention your name, position name, and relevant years of experience in the subject line of the email.