We are happy to share an Q&A session with Aradhana Yaduvanshi, researcher with WOTR. Here, Dr. Aradhana Yaduvanshi talks about the opportunity to work with Prof. Mark New and Dr. Modathir Zaroug at the African Climate Development Initiative (ACDI).
Experience Required :4 years
Job Location : Pune
Desired Qualifications : BE, B.Tech, MCA, MSc IT or equivalent.
Specialization with Essential criteria Required :
• Beginner's level knowledge in C#, .Net, MS SQL, Oracle SQL
• Understands fundamental system design principles & patterns
• Excellent software architecture, implementation, and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of cloud services and deployment in Google cloud, AWS,Azure
• Strong communication skills - both oral and written - English and Hindi must, Marathi - desirable
• Curiosity to learn new concepts
• Experience working in one of the business domains desirable
• Willingness to travel to different project locations.
• Interpersonal and team working skills
Job Description :
• Designing and building solutions in Agriculture, Economics and Healthcare domain and coherently put together with internal Requirements in HR, Project management and Accounts.
• Translate business requirements to technical specification.
• Code and document as per industry standards and processes.
• Review code from other developers and outsourced projects; make sure it meets required standards.
• Communicate with clients and troubleshoot issues of users.
• Collaborate with product, business and program management team and establish processes and best practices.
• Under the direction of the HOD, perform additional tasks to support the effective operation of organization as needed.
Last Date of Submission 30th July 2019
Salary: Negotiable with experience and qualifications.
Eligible candidates interested are requested to urgently apply to email@example.com with their updated CV