A chapter titled 'Enabling Gendered Environment for Watershed Management' written by Dr. Eshwer Kale and Dipak Zade, has been published in a SAGE book 'Gender Issues in Water and Sanitation Programmes Lessons from India'.
Experience Required : 7 - 10 Years
Job Location : Pune
Desired Qualifications :Ph.D. in Economics or any other Social Sciences with Masters in Economics/Environmental, Economics/Quantitative ,Economics or an Economics Major with focus on other Social Sciences;
Specialization with Essential criteria Required :
• Experience in leading research studies and conducting independent research.
• Adept at both quantitative and qualitative research.
• Demonstrable knowledge in inter-disciplinary research and impact assessments
• Familiarity with issues in the Climate Change, Policy, Natural Resourse Management and Agriculture Sector.
• Ability to guide researcher in these fields
• Experience of leading team(s) during projects
• Field experience of working in the rural context
• Willingness to travel to different project locations.
• Interpersonal and team working skills
• Co-ordination of research and field work
• Well versed with MS office.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Knowledge of local language (Marathi & Hindi) is an added advantage.
Job Description :
• Helping benchmark Sampling and Research Methodology Strategies.
• Conducting Inter-disciplinary Research in various states of India.
• Deliver Research Publications as a part of various ongoing and Upcoming projects.
• Support field and research teams in delivering project outputs for Consultancies.
• Support in creating a repository of evidence-based/demonstrable tools/games/models to help create impacts at a community level and with multiple stakeholders.
• Guide and Support ongoing and upcoming Research and Consultancy Projects.
• Travel to field locations to study and understand the operating context
• Develop Proposals and Concepts for new research/expanding existing or ongoing studies.
Last Date of Submission 15th March 2019 .
Salary: Negotiable with experience and qualifications.
Eligible candidates interested are requested to urgently apply to email@example.com with their updated CV